El Lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011, Chris Lott escribió:
> I have the following command mapped for previewing markdown as HTML:
> silent !pandoc -f markdown -t html -s -o %:r.html %:r.mtxt | open -a
> /Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google\ Chrome
> %:r.html
>
> However, when the browser launches, Vim loses focus. I'd like Vim to
> keep focus. Is there a way I can do that?

The window with the focus is managed by the operating system/window manager. I
would try looking for this issue with a search related to Mac OS X window
management. I doubt Vim can do anything about it, except run another command
that sets the focus back to Vim.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2