Hi, all.

For the first time since I seriously started using Vim about six months ago
I got this message on startup:

`Vim: Caught deadly signal ABRT Vim: Finished. Abort trap`

I'd been using it all day & had just come back to it. This version of Vim
(7.3 Included patches: 1-244, 246-353) is on OS X & I compiled it myself
back in December & has worked fine. I subsequently got it back working by
removing the FuzzyFinder plugin which I had recollections of reading about
being troublesome some while ago but had since been fixed so whether this
was a lucky guess or not I'm not sure. As an aside MacVim on the same
machine worked fine when the terminal one wasn't working.

Seeing as this is first problem I've had in this respect, can anyone advise
on the best way to troubleshoot this kind of occurrence? I've Googled on it
but nothing much came up. I've also got a copy of the crash log if that's
any help to anybody.

Any help appreciated,

Cheers,

    Phil...

--
Some [people] feel that the best way to improve Perl would be to go
back in time and shoot the author before he wrote it.