Hello, all,

I have three "user stories" from using Command-T plugin on Windows and
Linux and I need help in all of them being a newbie in vim.

1. Vim in Linux (Gentoo). I only use console mode in Gentoo. Vim does
detect installed ruby19 and Command-T starts and works almost as
expected. However, moving through the list of files works with Ctrl+J,
Ctrl+K and escapes back to vim without performing anything when I use
the arrow keys (which I am so much used to).

2. gVim in Windows8. This is the one I use most often. I have the
lastest gvim binary installed (gvim73_46). It can only detect Ruby193
(I have both ruby18 and ruby19 and I do change the PATH variable
accordingly).
I installed Command-T from vimball and it starts okay with showing me
the files from the current dir and its subdirs. It also performs the
search functionality well. However, it closes vim entirely with
segmentation fault when trying to open any of the files or even when
hitting "Esc".

3. Vim in Windows8. Same system, vim does not detect ruby at all (echo
has ("ruby") => 0).

I would appreciate any ideas or help. Much as I am willing to debug
the problem, I have spent hours observing the above phenomena, but
don't really know where to look further.

Cheers, Alexei