What is it?
-----------
dbext.vim : Provides database access to most databases.

This plugin contains functions/mappings/commands to enable Vim to
access several databases. Currently Mysql, PostgreSQL, Ingres, Oracle,
Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise,
Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, RDB and Interbase are supported.  If you
have a Perl enabled Vim, it also allows database connections via DBI
and ODBC.

It abstracts database access, so the same Vim commands will produce
the same output regardless of the database you use.

What is new in 15.00?

New Features
---------
- A new database confirguration parameter, g:dbext_default_DBTYPE_extra, is available to allow the user to customize command line parameters passed to the database binary used to execute the statement. This can be overriden affecting all new connections via your .vimr. Or for a specific buffer via connection profile or :DBPromptForBufferParameters (Ken Inglis, Michael Berkowski).

Bug Fixes
---------
- The dbext menu for List Variables displayed the wrong mapping.
- For SQLite databases, if no database is specified now a warning message is displayed instead of an error message.

I am always open to suggestions, just email me.

Dave