Hi Vimmers,

I have been chasing vim plugins for a long time and found some good
couples that share same semantics or similar keystrokes.

First couple I want to mention is vim-pasta and smartput both laboring
on the p command. Using pasta for line-wise paste is good while
smartput beats at word-wise stuff. So I shared the p "commandspace"
among them: p/P for vim-pasta and gp/gP for smartput (had to comment
out the p/P mapping).

Second couple I found useful is Supertab and neocomplcache. Assigning
a weird keystroke to supertab, I joined both with:

    imap <expr> <TAB> neocomplcache#sources#snippets_complete#expandable() ?
          \  "\<Plug>(neocomplcache_snippets_expand)" : "\<Plug>SuperTabForward"

Last one is SwapIt and speeddating couple which is connected from the
fallback <Plug> Swapit has. Surely we have to disable speeddating
mappings beforehand.

What about yours? Do you have such nice couples? I want to hear about
them, may be we can start a wiki page with those collections.

--
Ümit Kablan