Hi,
I'm using fugitive's :Ggrep (a git-based wrapper around vimgrep) to
scan for occurrences of a word in my project, viewing them in the
quickfix window.  I end up with quite a few results, and it's not
obvious which file I'm interested in without opening the file.  When I
hit enter in the quickfix window, it opens that file and moves the
cursor focus to the new buffer.  Is it possible to keep the focus in
the quickfix window, so I can just hit enter, realise it's not the
file I'm looking for, hit down/enter, and repeat?