I want to edit snippet file in a new split window instead of current window.
Because edit in current window will close current file.

bellowing is a solution to solve this:
But I do not know how to use variable &filetype behind command
:NeoComplCacheEditSnippets.
If you have any idea, please tell me, thanks very much.

    " FIXME function to open snippet edit in a vertical split or tab.
    function! EditNeoSnippets()
        let current_ft = &filetype
        split
        :NeoComplCacheEditSnippets &current_ft<CR>
    endfunction

    nnoremap <buffer> <Leader>es :call EditNeoSnippets()<CR>

--
[ stardiviner ] ^^&^^ {I hate all of you !  Leave me alone}
IRC(freeenode): Evanescence \\ Twitter:  @numbchild \\