Using this as an example:

    one. two. three. four. five.

Starting with the cursor at the beginning of the line, if I press:

    f.  - cursor moves to '.' after 'one'
    ;   - cursor moves to '.' after 'two'
    ;   - cursor moves to '.' after 'three'
    etc.

In Vim 7.2, this is what happens if I use the t{char} command, instead of
f{char}:

    t.  - cursor moves to 'e' at end of 'one'
    ;   - cursor doesn't move
    ;   - cursor doesn't move
    etc.

Whereas in Vim 7.3, I get this result:

    t.  - cursor moves to 'e' at end of 'one'
    ;   - cursor moves to 'o' at end of 'two'
    ;   - cursor moves to 'e' at end of 'three'
    etc.

I must say, I prefer the behavior in 7.3. Is this a bug fix? I can't find
any record of it in the changelog (:h version-7.3).

Drew