Excerpts from 王军's message of Sat Jul 21 06:50:51 +0200 2012:
>          I want study and wirte vim script,But I find docments are very
> simple,where there are docment in detai?

:h /script n n n (repeat n till you find the line

|usr_41.txt|  Write a Vim script

g ctrl-] within | .. | jumps to that help topic

You really want to have a look at www.vim.org to see whether there are
existing script first.

Eventually try describing what you want to do first - so that people can
guide you even more.

VimL is very specific to Vim only (which is why I'd recommend only
learning as much as you have to).

Also learn about freenode's #vim channel.

Marc Weber