guys:
I know this might looks not vim related in the first glance...

but since I almost only use console vim, so a good terminal is essential here. I ever used some terminal apps like gnome-terminal, terminator, guake, konsole, etc, for a reason or two, they have sth I don't like and couldn't find a good solution.

one thing among others is, they sometime intercept some keys (like fn, right mouse click, etc) and make them not visible for vim that I run from inside.

recently I found xterm and google search give me some quite good-working configs, it looks for me xterm is like-weight, fast, good-looking, vim-friendly terminal that I should give it a trial.

however, an obvious issue that I encounters so far, and I haven't found a good solution from google so far, is how to copy/paste text from xterm (not from within vim running inside), via keyboard shortcut, so I can interact with other Apps (like thunderbird email).

I believe quite a lot of folks here are xterm users, appreciate if you can post some good suggestions/working configs that you like /experiences/good links to learn about xterm, especially when related to vim integration.

thanks.
regards
ping