Excerpts from [ Ben Fritz ] //// On [2012-08-24 07:15:20 -0700]:

> I have no idea what PowerLine does or how it works. Probably it messes with
> your statusline option. Try disabling PowerLine temporarily to get the
> statusline working before you start trying to get it working in PowerLine.

I do disable Powerline when I use vim option statusline=. That's why I said both
of statusline option and Powerline did not show the virtualenv name on
statusline.

> I do note that you don't seem to specify the function to call when you pass
> it into the PowerLine interface, that seems fishy to me. Maybe that's your
> only issue.

Powerline has that support for virtualenv.

> When you have your Vim in a situation where you'd expect something to show in
> your statusline, try echoing the result of the function manually, with :echo
> virtualenv#statusline(), to make sure it shows what you'd expect.

I run command `:echo virtualenv#statusline()`, it shows nothing.

[ stardiviner ] ^^&^^ {I hate all of you !  Leave me alone}
IRC(freenode): stardiviner     \\ Twitter:  @numbchild \\
GnuPG Key fingerprint
    >>> 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433