Hello guys,

I would like to know why Gvim is not replacing the selected text with
the contents of the register. This does not happen with regular Vim or
when cb=unnamedplus or cb=unnamed,unnamedplus.

What I'm doing is using the unnamed register with the usual 'y' and
'p' not specifying it directly, and:
1) yank a text
2) visual select the text to be replaced
3) put the text

As expected, the selected text goes to the unnamed register, but the
yanked text does not replace the selection which stays intact.

Vim 7.3-659, Ubuntu 12.04