Marcin Szamotulski wrote:
On 16:49 Tue 10 Apr     , Charles Campbell wrote:
A Loumiotis wrote:
Hi,

I'm facing exactly the same problem that Bart mentioned with netrw
v146a as well.  I'm using gVim 7.3 on Windows XP SP3.
I'm not sure what other MS-DOS commands to use besides "MOVE" and
"COPY" to set the variables "g:netrw_localmovecmd" and
"g:netrw_localcopycmd".

Any ideas?
Try v146c (http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#NETRW).  I'd
like to know if it works before giving it to Bram for major distribution.

I'll be trying to get mingw and compile vim for native windows myself
soon.  I had a native vim under Windows, but that was before the latest
updates to cygwin meant that the cygwin compiler no longer handles
native windows executable production.

Regards,
Chip Campbell

Hello,

It seems that the function mathmenu#StartMathMenu() contains small bug in the
definition of maps: <Plug>MathMenuSubscript, <Plug>MathMenuSuperscript and
<Plug>MathMenuMathify. The following I found in autoload/mathmenu.vim:

    vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuSubscript     <esc>gv:B call
mathmenu#Subscript()<cr>
    vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuSuperscript   <esc>gv:B call
mathmenu#Superscript()<cr>
    vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuMathify       <esc>gv:B call
mathmenu#Mathify()<cr>

I guess in all three the B should be just <C-U>, or just:
    vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuSubscript     :<c-u>call
mathmenu#Subscript()<cr>
    vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuSuperscript   :<c-u>call
mathmenu#Superscript()<cr>
    vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuMathify               :<c-u>call
mathmenu#Mathify()<cr>

And this works here just fine.

Hello!

Sorry its taken so long to reply to this (I think that my home computer downloaded the email and I didn't see it on my work computer).

Actually the :B is intentional ; what's not is the missing plugin that needs to support this (vis.vim). I'll make the vis plugin part of the mathmenu package. You can get vis by itself from my website: http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#VIS .

Regards,
C Campbell