I wanted to be able to do quick pasties from vim so I installed codepad.vim to
~/.vim/plugin/

The docs at [url]http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2298[/url]
said, "This requires +python support in vim."

When I'm editing a file and I do a :CPP I get the following:

[code]
~

E354: Invalid register name: '+'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "<string>", line 37, in codepadPaste
vim.error
Press ENTER or type command to continue
[/code]

What's the next thing I should do or where should I look to correct this error?

Thanks :)

.