Again? what does this mean? 'Id like to say that some people have made a
lot of money sending spam and your in denial that thats where all the money
is because everyone and their mother has an email address and I can message
them all for any amoun' Is it even English?

--

Gerald Klein DBA****

contac...@geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

geraldklein.wordpress.com

j...@zognet.com****

708-599-0352****

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580