Hi all,
hopefully, someone will be able to help me in the following issue.

I have recently installed the OutlookVim Vim plugin
(https://github.com/vim-scripts/OutlookVim, version 8.0). I have MS Windows 7
Enterprise SP1 (64-bit OS) and Vim 7.3.46
(ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/pc/gvim73_46.exe).

Basically, I would like to edit mails, which contain characters from the
Hungarian alphabet (see below). Above setup does not seem to work out of the
box for this purpose.

I have set the following in Outlook 2010 trying to resolve the issue.
Outlook -> File -> Options -> Advanced:
- Automatically select encoding for outgoing messages (Enable)
- Preferred encoding for outgoing messages: Unicode (UTF-8)
- Automatically select encoding for outgoing vCards (Enable)
- Preferred encoding for outgoing vCards: Unicode (UTF-8)
- Allow UTF-8 support for the mailto: protocol (Enable)
Using Central European (ISO) or Western European (Windows) give the same
results.

Current font settings in Outlook:
Outlook -> File -> Options -> Mail -> Stationery and Fonts: Consolas in each
case. (Have also tried Arial Unicode MS Regular, no luck.)

In Vim (gVim) I have the guifont set as "Consolas:h11". In Vim I could not set
the above Arial font (Arial\ Unicode\ MS\ Regular, Arial\ Unicode\ MS, etc did
not work).

Some characters, which cause trouble:
U+0151  ő       c5 91   LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH DOUBLE ACUTE
U+0171  ű       c5 b1   LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH DOUBLE ACUTE

The issue (example): in Outlook I can enter and see the above characters
correctly, but when I click on the Vim.Edit macro, which opens the text in Vim,
above characters show up as 'o' and 'u'. :( When I save the buffer and gets
back to Outlook the text is already got the wrong letters.

I have also experimented with setting utf-8 encoding/fileencoding for the
"mail" filetype, no luck. Also tried to hack the Vim.Edit macro, no success.

Could someone share settings, which works for this or similar to this case?

Thanks in advance!