On 2013-06-04 18:41, steen wrote:
> What I would like to do is to be able to close all folds in a
> document except the one I am currently working in.

It sounds like

  zMzO

would do what you want:  "zM" closes all folds, then "zO" (that's
a capital oh-for-open, not a zero) opens all folds under the cursor.
Alternatively, you might be looking for

  zMzv

Either can be pretty easily mapped.  If neither does what you're
looking for, perhaps you could expand on how you'd want it behave
differently from either of those.

To read up more:

  :help zM
  :help zO