On Friday, June 7, 2013 5:57:44 AM UTC-5, Steve Hall wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:22 PM,  <meino....@gmx.de> wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >

> > until now I downloaded a recent version of vim from
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/cream/files/Vim/
> >
> > but this seems to be longer updated anymore...

Unless you want to experiment with the new NFA-based regular expression
engine, and risk all the potential slowness and regressions caused by it,
you probably don't want any later than 7.3.969 anyway.

> Sorry about the slow updates lately, I changed jobs the day after the last
> update and haven't set up the new machine yet. Might try today...

On that note, while I experiment at home with a self-built Vim including the
NFA engine, I'd rather not mess with that at work for a few more versions
yet. Can you release up through patch 969 before any of the NFA patches so
there is a nice stable version?