I like to use vcscommand with Subversion. I especially like :VCSVimDiff
<revision>, which splits the window and gives a diff of the current file to a
particular revision. The trouble is, if you want to diff against the last
modification of the current file, you have to go and look up what revision it was.
I'd love there to be a command (that I can map) which will do that but diff against
the last revision in which the file was change, whatever it was, subsequent commands
would go back and back each time diffing against the last time the file was changed,
and another command to go forward. Does anyone know of a way of doing that, in
vcscommand or otherwise?