On 02/11/13 12:32, Paul Isambert wrote:
Tony Mechelynck <antoine.mechely...@gmail.com> a écrit:
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday dear Vi-im!
Happy Birthday To You!

and Many Happy Returns of the Day!

Vim is 12 years old today: its first public release (Vim 1.14 for the
Amiga) happened on 2 November 1991 on Fish disk #591.

You meant: Vim is 22. It has come of age some time ago :)

Happy birthday anyway! Whenever I must type something without Vim (and
quite often when typing something with it), I am reminded of how
wonderful modal editing is...

Best,
Paul

Thanks for correcting my math. It shows how much I need sleep, or strong tea, or both. ;-)

Best regards,
Tony.
--
There was a young student from Yale
Who was getting his first piece of tail.