2014-01-15 15:42, Paul Isambert skrev:
- I've replaced \l\u with \(\l\u\|\u\l\), otherwise words starting
with an uppercase letter won't be found.

Why so?  Doesn't the \a* take care of it?

No, there no way for '\a*\l\u\a*' to match on e.g. "Initial": if the first \a
matches, then there is nothing left for \u; if that \a doesn't match, then the
first letter must match \l, and that won't work either.

Yeah, I realized right after I hit Send.

By the way, what I've sent you will only copy the first match of each line. If
you wanted all camelcased words to be copied, it'll need further work.

No worries, I found a method which worked :-)

    :$!perl -nlE'say for /\pL*\p{Ll}\p{Lu}\pL*|\b\p{Lu}\p{Ll}*\b/g' %

In both cases I got a lot of cruft as well as what I looked for,
but at leas I could now `vip:sort u` and scan some 20 lines
of hits instead of trying to spot them scanning the whole file...

Thanks anyway!

/bpj