Marcin Szamotulski <msza...@gmail.com> [14-02-07 17:53]:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to announce a new plugin:
>     EnchantedVim
> https://github.com/coot/EnchantedVim
>
> It makes persistent very magic searches, in various commands: /, ?,
> :subsitute, :global, :vglobal, :vimgrep, :lvimgrep and event in the +/
> argument in :edit, :find, and friends.  There is also an option to
> automatically escape backslashes in the +/ argument.
>

> There are also new versions available of:
>     System
> https://github.com/coot/System
>
> and
>     CommandAlias
> https://github.com/coot/cmdalias_vim
>

> NOTE: all three plugins have a dependency:
>     CRDispatcher
> https://github.com/coot/CRDispatcher
>
> Happy viming,
> Marcin Szamotulski

> ---

Hi Marcin

something mysterious happend.

On my platforms - one is an ordinary AMD64 Linux PC and the other one
is a Beaglebone 32bit embedded Linux embedded computer (running a
fully fledged Linux with X11 though...).
On my PC everyting works fine so far.
Both platforms use vim 7.4.169
On the beaglebone I get this error -- even when doing :h

    =CRDispatcher.dispatch()
    Error detected while processing function 1..<SNR>9_VeryMagicVimGrep:
    line    3:
    E121: Undefined variable: g:VeryMagicVimGrep
    E15: Invalid expression: !g:VeryMagicVimGrep || a:dispatcher.cmdtype !=# ':'
    E488: Trailing characters:  a:dispatcher.cmdtype !=# ':'
    Error detected while processing function 1..<SNR>9_VeryMagicSearchArg:
    line    3:
    E121: Undefined variable: g:VeryMagicSearchArg
    E15: Invalid expression: (!g:VeryMagicSearchArg &&
!g:VeryMagicEscapeBackslashesInSearchArg) || a:dispatcher
    .cmdtype !=# ':'

Do you have an idea, where I can search the problem?

Thank you very much for any help!
Best regards,
Meino