I'm looking for a possibility to have different split windows (say two) have
different buffer lists (via plugin or settings).

E.g. having the following screen layout

-------------------
|        |        |    A: file01, file02
|  Win1  |  Win2  |    B: file03, file04, file05

I'd like to be able to use a buffer list A for Win1 and a buffer list B for
Win2,
i.e. when using e.g. ":bn" in Win1 I would work on A, and when using ":bn" in B
I would work on B.

Right now (or to my knowledge) ":bd" works on the union of sets A and B, so
that in Win1 I would also "see" all buffers from B, using ":bd" repetetively.

Any suggestions?