In a case when both pairs of quotes are on the same line with the cursor,
it will always jump forward regardless of the distance. However, if the
front quotes are on the next line, it will jump back to the quotes on the
same line. If both pairs of quotes are not on the same line with the
cursor, it will jump forward to the quotes on the next line.

Cheers,
Anton