On Friday, July 11, 2014 2:03:31 PM UTC-5, Christian Brabandt wrote:
> Hi Brett!
>

> On Fr, 11 Jul 2014, Brett Stahlman wrote:
>

> > This is not what I see. Here's a test case consisting of the
>
> > map-operator example from the Vim help, along with a normal mode
>
> > remapping of $ to G. Hitting $ in normal mode now goes to the end of
>
> > the file, but hitting <F4>$ counts only the spaces on the current
>
> > line...
>

> You are using $ in operator pending mode, so you would need an omap $ G
>
> as well. And then it works.

Not sure this solves the problem for paredit though... The simple example I
gave maps a Vim {motion} to another Vim {motion} ($ to G), but paredit is using
a function to accomplish the motion. If I replace omap $ G with the following...

omap $ :call cursor(line('$'))<CR>

...it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,
Brett S.