Lone Learner wrote:
I'll walk you through all the steps I used to install required
software and setup my Vim with tagist and Conque GDB plugins and then
explain my issue.

### What I installed ...

I had Vim installed already.

I installed ctags, Vim's taglist plugin and Vim's Conque GDB plugin.

     yum install ctags
     wget http://www.vim.org/scripts/download_script.php?src_id=19574
-O taglist.zip
     unzip taglist.zip -d ~/.vim
     wget "http://www.vim.org/scripts/download_script.php?src_id=22163";
-O conque_gdb.vmb
     vim +"silent so % | q" conque_gdb.vmb

### Sample C source code to reproduce the issue

I wrote this little C source code file to demonstrate my issue.

     #include <stdio.h>

     int main()
     {
         printf("main 1\n");
         printf("main 2\n");
         printf("main 3\n");
         printf("main 4\n");
         return 0;
     }

I saved this file as `foo.c`.
<snip>
I don't use conque; instead, to run gdb under vim, I use gdbmgr.vim.

See http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#GDBMGR for the plugin.

There are two example snapshots there:

  http://www.drchip.org/images/gdbmgr1.jpg and
  http://www.drchip.org/images/gdbmgr2.jpg

Although the snapshots don't show the tags support (which isn't taglist, its CtagExpl.vim), the help for gdbmgr gives directions on how to enable it.

Here's an example of CtagExplr in action: http://www.drchip.org/images/CtagExpl.jpg

Regards,
Chip Campbell