If on Windows, both versions of python (would) work in the same VIM instance.

On Linux certain libraries don't work, if both python versions are enabled
(like termios https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/vim_dev/EL5364GtHC0 <https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21topic/vim_dev/EL5364GtHC0>). It was decided, that if no full support is possible, then block the second one to be loaded.

You could remove this block manually than compile yourself.
Else I found: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1420458

Regards, Roland