Thank you very much Ben!

My goal would be folding Python classes/functions automatically based on
indentation, and also folding the import part at the top and some python
long dict. The latter does not necessarily conform to indentation rules so
marker would be ideal.

The only concern about using "manual" method is once I switch to manual,
can I still automatically fold up classes that are created after switching?
What do pros normally do to solve this? Any hint or url would be highly
appreciated. Thanks.