If I'm in a leaf fold, then ?{{{ will take me back to the start of the
fold¹, to discover its title. That's sometimes very useful when I've
landed more than a page within it via a search.

But if there are several (even closed) subordinate folds between, then
?{{{ won't do the job. I suppose that a script which skipped }}},{{{
pairs in between would though, if there's no existing folding-conscious
method.

Erik

¹ Except in .vimrc, where I've had to change the foldmarkers to !!!,%%%
  so that its "set foldmarker={{{,}}}" doesn't muck up the folding I use
  in that file to help bring some order to it. But one infrequently
  edited exception is neither here nor there.

--
Australia ranks 44th for average connection speed, according to The State of the
Internet Report from cloud service provider Akamai.