Hi,
I use Vim 7.4 on Windows 7. I have a plan text file that I need to do many
find/replace on text. I have written bellow vimscript and save it in
myvimfile.vim file.

" map comma as a leaderkey
:let mapleader = ","

" write function
function! ReplaceIt()
        %s/^\(.\+\)$/('\1');/ge
        %s/^/\=line(".")/ge
        " many more substitute commands
endfunction

" execute function with: ,x  keyboard shortcut (, being as a leader key).
:nnoremap <leader>x :call ReplaceIt()<CR>

Then in my plain text file I source the vim script file with:
:source myvimfile.vim
and then when needed I execute: ,x  keyboard shortcut to fire substitute
commands on my plan text file. Script is working fine it does what I want
without a problem. The only think I hate is that for every substitute command
"x substitutions on y lines" messages appear in status bar (see attached
print-screen). I have many substitute commands in function and so it is really
annoying to have bunch of this information in status bar. Is there a way this
substitute info are not displayed in status bar?

Thanks