On Saturday, June 13, 2015 at 8:22:01 PM UTC+12, Rudra Banerjee wrote:
> an  Snippet<Tab>`prg :execute 'imap `prg prg' . :UltiSnipsExpandTrigger .
> '<Esc>gg=G<C-j>'

Your problem is being caused by the Esc and NL characters; they are causing the
execute to finish early.  I'm not sure whether they should, but this hinted at
a solution.

As well, I get

    E331: Must not add menu items directly to menu bar

if I use your menu command, and it should have <cr> on the end.

Breaking up the <Esc> and <C-J> to delay their evaluation seems to work:

an  My.Snippet<Tab>`prg :execute 'imap `prg prg' . g:UltiSnipsExpandTrigger.'<E
sc'.'>gg=G<C'.'-j>'<cr>

I say it "seems to work" because the output of imap appears as desired; I don't
have UltiSnips so I haven't invoked the mapping.

When selected off the menu, this gives an annoying "Press Enter or type command
to continue" prompt, because the execute is so long.  It can be ignored, or see
:help hit-enter
for a discussion.  If g:UltiSnipsExpandTrigger doesn't change much you could
copy it to a shorter variable I suppose.

Regards, John Little