Hi Bram!

On Sa, 14 Mai 2016, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> Christian Brabandt wrote;
>
> > On Fr, 13 Mai 2016, Ken Takata wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,

> > > Oh, our vim/vim-win32-installer also don't have pdb files.
> > > https://github.com/vim/vim-win32-installer
> > > I totally forgot about that.  Maybe we should add them...
> >
> > Are those files created automatically when compiling using msvc?
> > So this is just a matter of adding the created .pdb file to the archive?
> >
> > If so, could you please create a PR for this? Thanks
>
> The toplevel Makefile handles them, but with the intention to upload
> them to the ftp server.  They are not packaged (as it is now).

I am sorry, I don't follow. I made a change, that the
vim-win32-installer repository contains the pdb files for the binaries.
That should work, once the next release is build, however I don't know,
how to modify the nsis script to included this file as well.

Are you telling me, those files should not be added to the
vim-win32-installer repository?

Best,
Christian
--