I am using Vim 7.4 through a remote PuTTY session. I set my "dracula"
colorscheme in my vimrc, and then immediately after that, I remove the
background setting for normal text. For Normal text, I personally prefer a
solid (empty) black background to the background color that the dracula
colorscheme uses. Here is the relevant code from my vimrc:

colorscheme dracula
hi Normal ctermfg=231 ctermbg=NONE cterm=NONE

This works when I edit an HTML or text or JavaScript file, but if I edit a Perl
file, the dracula colorscheme's default background is used instead. If I type
:verbose hi Normal, it says "Last set from
~/.vim/bundle/vim-dracula/colors/dracula.vim" So it appears the colorscheme
file is getting sourced twice: once during the normal loading of the .vimrc and
another time later on. Unfortunately the :scriptnames command only shows the
first time a file gets sourced. How do I find what is causing the dracula.vim
file to be sourced again?