On lun., 2019-05-06 at 20:52 +0200, 'Andy Wokula' via vim_use wrote:
> Am 06.05.2019 um 15:33 schrieb Tony Mechelynck:
> > On Sun, May 5, 2019 at 9:35 PM Gary Johnson <garyj...@spocom.com>
> > wrote:

> > >      :set iskeyword+=#
> > >      :set iskeyword+=-
> > >
> > > seems to do it.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Gary
> >
> > And if you want to do it easily and reversibly, you can assign it
> > to a
> > key: e.g. (untested)
> >
> >          :map <F4> :set isk+=#-<Bar>normal *<CR>
> >          :map <S-F4> :set isk-=# isk-=-<Bar>normal <C-]><CR>
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tony.
>
> Maybe it's a little more complicated.
>
> When you add characters to 'isk' with the star command `*'
> and again remove them when going to a tag with Ctrl-],
> then suddenly `#foo' is no longer found, because the pattern
>      \<#foo\>
> ceases to match (`\<' only matches before an 'isk' character).
> Searching for
>      #foo\>
> instead should be fine.
>
> almost got a plugin out of this
> https://gist.github.com/Houl/7b3f46c42fbb8fbe3d1d6bd54204ab51
>
> --
> Andy
>
> --

Waaaaaaa! you worked so much for me!
I am sorry not be intelligent enough just to understand how to use your
file? Should i copy in my ~/.vimrc file?
And what does it aim to do?

Best regards,
Mathieu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/59ee0b6b0317b79c3734b2f9b2ad1984832bb974.camel%40gmail.com.