On 10.05.19 19:29, Mathieu Roux wrote:
> 1) |plouf| is colored is blue, and *plouf* is colored in red when open
> with vi. It is function of hightlight, right? How can i use the same
> highlight for my own-text file?

Not being a user of highlighting, I can only point to ":h highlight".
Mastering syntax highlighting to the point of customising it will
probably require some reading, possibly even of some google hits.

> 2) Where is the script to build tags file for vim's help? I would like
> to use it for my own.

Built into Vim, by the look of it. See ":h helptags"
Where that puts the tagfile is not explicated, so we're not sure whether
it's suited to generating tags for other files.

Attempting to repurpose Vim's helptag generator is not as flexible as a
custom script, which may begin as a simple one-liner, yet be extended as
needed.

Erik

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/20190511043410.GA3585%40ratatosk.