Got this verbose report in level 4 just after opening tagbar.vim and try
toggle tagbar.

sourcing "D:\Logiciels\Vim\vimfiles\plugged\tagbar\autoload\tagbar.vim"
filetype detection:ON  plugin:ON  indent:ON
finished sourcing
D:\Logiciels\Vim\vimfiles\plugged\tagbar\autoload\tagbar.vim
line 1: sourcing
"D:\Logiciels\Vim\vimfiles\plugged\tagbar\autoload\tagbar\debug.vim"
finished sourcing
D:\Logiciels\Vim\vimfiles\plugged\tagbar\autoload\tagbar\debug.vim
continuing in <SNR>148_ToggleWindow
Tagbar: Ctags doesn't seem to be Exuberant Ctags!
BSD ctags will NOT WORK. Please download Exuberant Ctags from
ctags.sourceforge.net and install it in a directory in your $PATH or set
g:tagbar_ctags_bin.
Executed command: "D:\Logiciels\Vim\vim82\ctags.exe --version"
Command output:
Universal Ctags 5.9.0(5d000b1a), Copyright (C) 2015 Universal Ctags Team^M
Universal Ctags is derived from Exuberant Ctags.^M
Exuberant Ctags 5.8, Copyright (C) 1996-2009 Darren Hiebert^M
  Compiled: Oct 26 2020, 01:20:04^M
  Optional compiled features: +win32, +wildcards, +regex, +internal-sort,
+unix-path-separator, +iconv, +option-directory, +xpath, +json,
+interactive, +yaml, +case-insensitive-filenames, +packcc^M
*Exit code: 1  *                         >> v:shell_error