Hi
On Mon, 14 Feb 2022, Romain Lafourcade wrote:

@Walter, your murphy is still the built-in one so I suspect either a flawed
installation of the vim/colorscheme package or a bug in your plugin manager.

Could you try the :help package method instead?

1. Create this directory hierarchy:

      $ mkdir -p ~/.vim/pack/colors/start/

2. Get the project in there:

      $ cd ~/.vim/pack/colors/start
      $ git clone https://github.com/vim/colorschemes.git

3. This should give you this:

      ~/.vim/pack/colors/start/colorschemes

  which should put the remade colorscheme before the original one in
runtimepath.