Bonjour Nicolas,

I don't want to highjack your thread. But I have the same problem: vimr or
neovim are starting for the first time after restart of my macOS very slowly
(more than 20 seconds). But the command `vimr --startuptime vimr.log` does not
work in my shell. Same with `neovim` and also with `sudo` ... The command works
seamlessly with vim; but here I have no starting problems, because vim has
nearly no plugins.

Perhaps could somebody could help here?

marek

ps: should I open an own thread perhaps?