Thanks for the hint.
$vim-addon-manager
# Name                     User Status  System Status
addon-mw-utils              removed       installed
airline                     removed       installed
airline-themes              removed       installed
command-t                   removed       installed
espeak                      removed       removed
gtypist                     removed       removed
jinja                       removed       removed
lastplace                   removed       installed
pathogen                    removed       installed
snipmate                    removed       installed
tabular                     removed       installed
tlib                        removed       installed
I do not remember intentionally using vim-addon-manager to install
plugings. I will leave as is for now and manually edit the file in question
to fix the issue.