Cyrus Griffin wrote:
> This has been bugging me for a while; When did apple introduce the
> System Profiler? In System 6, and 7, I can't find anything resembling
> it. Do you have to download and install it? Is there something that's
> equivalent? Thanks,

No, you don't download it.  It's installed with the OS and appears in
the Apple Menu.

I'm not sure what version of the OS it started in but in OS 8.1 it's
there but simpler than even in System 9, much less X..

Thus I suspect that I doubt that System 7 had it and I'm pretty sure
System 6 didn't have it.

--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA