Please advise, Is this system compatible with the Mac Plus? Thank You

--- On Sat, 4/11/09, MacLean <macleanzeh...@live.com> wrote:

From: MacLean <macleanzeh...@live.com>
Subject: Mac IIci Needs Good Home
To: "Vintage Macs" <vintage-macs@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 1:46 PM

Hello Everyone,

I really want to find a good home for my Mac IIci.  Here are the
specs:

IIci CPU (OS 7.6, 49 MB memory, 411 MB HD)
AppleColor High-Resolution RGB Monitor
Apple Extended Keyboard II
Apple Desktop Bus Mouse II
All Reference and Setup Manuals
System 7 Installations Disks and Manuals
Assortment of old CD disks (3D Atlas, The Family Doctor, Time Almanac
Reference Edition, etc)

I started it up last month after more than 10 years in storage, and it
didn't miss a beat!  Just like I had never stopped using it.  I
cleaned all my personal files off the drive, but left all the software
on it.  I have Word 6.0, Excel 5.0, PowerPoint 4.0, Adobe Illustrator
6.0.1, and Aldus PageMaker 4.01 still intalled on it, plus some clip
art.

I even still have the original invoice from 1991 - almost $6000!!
Think of what we could buy today for that amount!  I still have all
the original boxes and packing too.

I'm asking $50 plus cost of shipping for it.  If you live in the
Chicago area, I will even deliver it to you!

Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

MacLean Zehler