On Jun 7, 11:24 pm, Sterling <sterl...@ilc.net> wrote:
> Ok, this may be a really dumb question, but if my mouse prefernces
> (speed) doesn't stick then is that a function of the OS or should that
> be a thing that sticks around the memory of the Plus/SE?
>
> Would that be an indicator that I need a new battery?
> And where can I find replacement batteries for my 2 Pluses and 2 SE
> machines?

You might hunt back a ways.  I started a thread a month or more ago
when I found very affordable 1/2AA batteries--which is not the type
you need, but I also mentioned a battery in that thread which works in
the Plus.  It's not an exact replacement, but is the right size and
provides enough voltage to work.  Even if that vendor isn't still
selling them, that's give you part numbers and a starting point.

Jeff Walther