Where I live there is not many 68k macs in melbourne caulfeild territory.
There very rare in australia.

Nearby schools in the melbourne caulfeild territory owned 68k macs in the
past mostly macintosh LCs performas classic compact macs. The 68k macs the
school owned in the past ended up in dumpsters in the late 90s and early
2000s.

Ive never seen any 68k macs on the side walk in my area.

The only thing I found was a starmax 4000 mac clone that was it. I couldent
gett it to work because of the battery it was dead the system won't start
there was no hard disk the cd rom is not original. Later on I striped it for
parts and dumped the case on the side walk. Its a faked out mac clone the
person who found it said replace the battery it would work fine. I don't
need I have a Powermac 7100/80 good working in great condition with its
multiple scan 17" trinitron.

Im looking for Macintosh Quadras which has a 68040 chip with FPU in my
locall area Those macs area very rare in my locall area. Even the pre G3
powermacs and g3s g4s g5s. 68macs and powerpc macs are rare in my area intel
macs are in production.

By Joshua Lewis joshantiq...@gmail.com