So I have a 5260 that I got from a school awile ago and ive really had
no use for it. Since it was in a school the front panel has fallen
off,but i have taped it back on securely,it doesnt effect the machines
operation what so ever. Ive upgraded the ram to its max 64MB and it
has a clean copy of Mac OS 8.5 upgraded to 8.6 on it. Im asking $50
for it plus a $30 shipping charge USPS,I do have a paypal account that
you can send your money to. If you would like pictures,i would be
happy to get them for you. I really need the money for college cause
the cost of books and classes alone is killing me. Thanks for looking.