Bill,

I went back out there and got the 512k.

I'm done with that guy. He's nice enough but he is a little difficult. I
went out there. . . and, yeah, I was a little late but he wasn't home when
he was supposed to be. I was maybe 20 minutes late. Anyway, I went down the
street and killed some time at a wholesale outlet store and then came back
an hour later and he was there.

I got that 512k home and looked at the serial number and guess what? It was
"born" a 128k and it was upgraded by Apple Service. The even replaced the
back case with a 512k case. I didn't know they did that but I researched it.

Hey, I need something. On the back my 128k/512k there is a plastic cover
that hides the pram battery. You wouldn't have an old junker that you could
get by without that cover. Of course, I would pay you plus shipping.

David