Hello,

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, Bill Wright <dabigdaddy1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> but it won't run my MAC PLUS spread sheet. ...any
> suggestions?

Can you tell us the respective configurations of your Plus and SE?

When you're in the Finder on the Plus, can you select MS Works, then choose
file/get info to determine the file size of MS Works?  I ask because I can't
recall offhand how large MS Works is.  I'm wondering if you might be able to
copy MS Works and the file (singular?) you need onto a floppy and use it on the
SE that way as a one-off.

Finally, are you able to create and save spreadsheets on the SE in MS Works?
Another possibility is that your copy of Works on the SE has become corrupted.
This would explain why your SE isn't able to open the file.

Best,

James Fraser