Thanks for the help. Once I find some time to go get the correct screw
driver to open the thing up I will put an update. My main concern
right now is getting the 128K running first then on to the 512K. The
128K has been stored in one of those sweet tan Apple bags, inside my
father-in-laws colset for ever so it is in great shape but the 512K
was up in his attic. So who knows what else could be wrong with it.

Again thanks to everyone for all of the help. I will post updates...