Any SCSI adapter required the 128K ROM from the Mac Plus (there may be
same exceptions but those would be more than rare). That 128K ROM of
course will natively recognize and use any 800K drive. Your internal
drive is most likely an 800K as well.

It is possible also to have a 128Ke, but the 128K ROM officially
required a 512K upgrade, so it is unlikely you have only 128K RAM.
It's easy to check by going to the Apple menu and selected About the
Finder. With the SCSI card you have the equivalent of a minimum
configuration Plus, unless you also have a RAM expansion board.