Sounds like it is a 128Mb MO indeed.  Does the disk look like this?

http://skinflint.co.uk/a270272.html

I've got a few of them and a drive here that I had hooked up to my PC for a
while.  Looks like they aren't all that easy to come by on ebay...at least
not outside of the folks that $100-200+ for them.  I don't even recall where
I got mine now...

Wesley