I'm trying to use a program called Grackle to tweet from my Power
Macintosh 7100 running 8.6, and eventually I'd like to use it on my LC
III running 7.1. The program appears to be able to run on System 6,
but I'd rather not bother trying to get my Plus hooked up to the
network. I've got the PM hooked up through ethernet (Classilla works
for browsing, so I know internet connection works), so I figured to
start with this machine to tweet, then see if I could get the LC
working.

I'm stuck on the Power Macintosh though. When I try to tweet, it
returns an error of '401 unauthorized'. Has anybody else used this
program? I wasn't able to find much troubleshooting info with a quick
Google search...

Also, I haven't tried it yet, but will I need particular drivers to
get the LC III online? I'm not sure how to go about this in system 7.
I've got an Asante MacCon-i PDS ethernet card, but I have no driver
disks or anything (bought it on eBay). I found what appears to be the
drivers on Asante's site, but they're for OS 8.x or 9.x only
(according to the title).

TIA.